Pregnancy & Women’s Health Services
Women’s Health and Family Planning
From early adolescence to menopause and beyond, we are here to help you through every stage of your life. We provide comprehensive women’s health services to treat any healthcare needs you may encounter as a woman, including family planning services, preventative recommendations and screenings, obstetrics and gynecology, and labor and delivery services.
Title X Funding
Title X of the Public Health Service Act is the cornerstone of the federal domestic family-planning program: It is the only federal program exclusively dedicated to family planning and reproductive health services. With Title X grant funding, we are able to provide these services at a low cost - and often at no cost for low-income, uninsured and underinsured individuals who may otherwise lack access to healthcare.
Women’s health services are available at all of our medical clinics.
Title X family-planning program services include:
- Birth Control
- Breast Cancer Screenings
- Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Colon Cancer Screenings
- Comprehensive Annual Gynecological Exams
- HIV and STI Testing, Counseling, and Care
- Pregnancy Testing, Preconception, and Postcontraceptive Counseling
- Health Education
- Referrals for Additional Health and Social Services
Getting early and regular prenatal care improves the chances of a healthy pregnancy. And having a healthy pregnancy is one of the best ways to promote a healthy birth. Prenatal care can begin even before pregnancy with a preconception care visit with one of our providers.
We want to provide you with the best quality of care that you and your baby deserve, and we are excited to offer this at an affordable price.
Our Obstetric Care Package includes:
- Prenatal office visits
- Ultrasounds and non-stress tests
- Six-week postpartum exam
- Free dental exam for mother – Including X-rays and cleaning ($320 value)
- Flexible payment plans are available
- Bilingual providers and staff
- Peace of mind from developing a relationship with one physician throughout your entire pregnancy