Join a Growing Team
As the largest nonprofit healthcare system in South Central Idaho, we have positions open in a variety of communities. We have a constantly growing team of over 350 employees and we are dedicated to creating an inclusive organization where we value the diverse backgrounds of our employees and our patients. Our goal is to maintain an enjoyable place to work, sustain a high employee retention rate, and continue to fulfill our mission to help people live the healthiest lives possible.
Most of our clinics offer medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy services, but the work we do extends beyond the walls of these clinics. We also have school-based behavioral health providers, IT professionals, billing specialists, and an administrative team that supports the growth and development of our programs. We welcome you to consider where you may fit into our team, and we encourage you to reach out to our Human Resources team with any questions.
- 10 Medical Clinics
- 8 General Dentistry Clinics
- 1 Dental Clinic specially designed for adult patients with special needs
- 5 Behavioral Health Clinics
- School-based Counselors in 14 schools
- 6 Pharmacies (2 new locations coming soon)
- 1 Call Center
- 1 Billing Office
- 1 Administration Office
There’s Always Something Going On
We think it’s important to keep things fun in the clinics, so we organize a variety of events throughout the year. Our clinics take our annual Halloween Costume Contest very seriously, and we go head-to-head in a Wacky Christmas Sweater Contest to ring in the holiday spirit. We also cover the registration fees for events--like local 5ks, golf fundraisers, and Spartan Races--so our team can stay happy and healthy.
We also regularly partner with local nonprofits and host booths at community events. These are incredible chances to have fun and connect with our community, and our team members are always welcome to attend on behalf of FHS.
We Invest In YouWe have an outstanding benefits package that includes the following:
Employee discount for medical, dental, and behavioral health care received at an FHS clinic (PRN employees must work a minimum of 40 hours every six months to qualify for the employee discount)
- 401k with up to 5% company match after 1 year of employment for part-time and full-time employees
- Employer contribution of up to $1,000 to an eligible employee's HSA
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment 2x annual salary with the option to enroll in additional voluntary life, and Accidental Death, and Dismemberment.
- CE assistance
- Pet insurance
- Aflac (hospital, accident, critical illness)
- Gym discount
Medical, Dental, and Behavioral Health Providers also receive:
- Continued Education assistance with several options - details discussed upon hire
- FHS will pay annual fees for applicable state licensure
- FHS will pay the cost of membership for one National and one State professional organization
- Providers receive liability coverage under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) including tail coverage
- Some providers are eligible to apply for loan forgiveness through the National Health Service Corporation
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Family Health Services is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military service, or other protected status.
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, PTO, holiday pay, and 401(k) retirement benefits.