Pediatric Medical Services
We provide care that helps children grow up to be strong and healthy. Some of these services include:
- Well Child Exams
- Sports Physicals
- Free Vaccines (for uninsured and underinsured children through the Vaccines for Children Program)
- Healthy Development Education
- Monitoring Growth, Behavior, and Skill Milestones
- Diagnosis and Care for Illnesses, Infections, and Injuries
- Behavioral Health Counseling (Assessment and treatment of anxiety, depression, or developmental disabilities)
- Pediatric Dentistry
Pediatric Dental Services
Establishing healthy habits at a young age can make a huge difference in your child’s dental health. Early decay can spread rapidly and may affect the overall health and development of their teeth. We want to help by making regular check-ups more accessible and affordable. We prioritize prevention, and we can help educate your children on how to develop great oral health habits at home.
We offer kid-friendly:
- Fluoride treatments
- And more
During National Community Health Center Week, we gift 100 helmets to our patients!
We want to help educate your kids on how to live a healthy lifestyle. Call your local FHS clinic to schedule an appointment.
FInd a Clinic