Care Managers are Here to Help
Why Should You Enroll in Care Management?
- Assistance in coordination of care
- Health coaching
- Symptom management / triage
- Assistance with managing your conditions outside of your appointments
- Connection to community resources you may be unaware of
- Help improving self-management skills through shared decision-making
- Help identifying and minimizing barriers to care
- Receive a personal plan of care for your health needs
- Oversight of self-management of medications
Who is Eligible?
Any individual who has been diagnosed with two or more chronic illnesses (such as, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, COPD, asthma, arthritis, emphysema, depression, etc...).
You may be referred to Care Management through your primary care provider, hospital staff, specialist, or health clinic. You may also refer yourself to Care Management Services and a Care Manager will check eligibility
Where is Care Management Provided?
How Much Does it Cost?
Think you may qualify for state, federal, and/or community assistance programs?
Our Outreach and Enrollment team is here to answer your questions and guide you through the complex paperwork and requirements. We want to help you access the prevention and wellness services that may work best for you, so we can help you navigate through this process.
Our team can help you determine your Medicaid eligibility. We can help you enroll, and if you aren’t eligible, we will explore other options including our Sliding Scale Discount Program.
We will help you understand what Medicaid assistance offers, and we can refer you to community and social services including housing, legal services and food assistance programs.
Clinics with Outreach and Enrollment Team Members
Please contact your local FHS clinic with questions or the Department of Health and Welfare at 877-456-1233.